Business Law Attorneys | Employment Law Attorneys | Labor Law Attorneys
Results, customer service, and client satisfaction are the cornerstones of Sperry Law Office, setting it apart from other firms. We focus primarily on management-side business law, employment law, and labor law. Education, frequent contact, regular legal updates, policy review, and contract review play critical roles in our proactive approach to helping our clients avoid many of the risks inherent in running a business. We are conveniently located in the historic Hoff Building in downtown Boise, Idaho.
Additionally, the firm offers a full complement of legal services, including:
Skip was the light at the end of my tunnel at a time when it appeared my options were limited. Skip is honest, fair, and detail oriented. I am more than happy with the outcome of my case and highly recommend Sperry Law Office.
We would like to recognize and thank Skip Sperry, of Sperry Law for his professional and comfortable approach to our legal issue. Skip was courteous and efficient as well as being knowledgeable and friendly. Law advice and services are not cheap, but Skip’s efficiency helped us keep our bill down to only what was necessary for a positive outcome in our case. His friendly nature helped us through the uncomfortable issues of our situation, while maintaining a level of professional service that we needed. If we are ever faced with another issue pertaining to any other legal situation, we will not hesitate to call Skip. He truly cares about his clients and the outcome of their case. Thank You Skip.
-Michael Gifford, Janae Gifford
- Skip is professional and forthcoming with his information. If he doesn't have the answers, he will know where to find them. He is detail-oriented, which serves him well in his chosen profession. He is also as honest, fair, and just as any attorney I have ever met.
-Ginny Noyes, Therapist at Aspire Professional Counseling
- Thank you does not cover what you mean to us and what you have done for us. We are so blessed to have been introduced to you and so blessed to be working with you! Your customer service is what we call Double Platinum!
-Jackie Johnson, Harrison's Hope
- I've always been a little jaded when it comes to lawyers and the law for that matter, until using Sperry Law Office. I found that Skip Sperry is a very admirable attorney with just the right balance of morality, savvy and aggressiveness. He practices law the way I feel it should be practiced. After being in a very complex court battle for over two years I know, from firsthand experience, that Skip excels when put up against the biggest and best law firms in the valley. His data management skills are unsurpassed, which in many cases can be the key to winning. It is rare these days to hire anyone and be completely satisfied with the job they perform. My experience with Skip was exemplary from start to finish. If I ever need legal advice again, which I hope I don't, Sperry Law Office will be my first call.
-Ty Curtis, Storage On-Site
- I know it is only the beginning, but I thank you for your truly compassionate help during this scary and vulnerable time for me. With deepest respect,
- Recently my wife and I needed the professional services of an attorney. A friend recommended we contact Skip Sperry of Sperry Law Offices in Boise. During our first phone conversation and subsequent correspondence, I felt very comfortable with my choice of this law firm. Mr. Sperry has knowledge and expertise in multiple areas of the law. He made sure at every turn we understood the information he was sharing with us regarding our needs and great advice as to what kind of outcome we might expect. Ultimately, we made our own decision on how we would proceed from that advice. We thank him for all his hard work and feel we have a trusted new friend if the need should arise in our future. If you find yourself needing an experienced law firm, I highly recommend you contact Sperry Law Office.
- I am a single mother who is finishing college and working. I was referred to Skip by a friend.
He made the time to meet with me within a few days. Skip was honest with me. He told me which option was going to be best for me. Skip followed my case through to the end even though it wasn't one he would make money on or could even take to court. He is a very generous man and I can't thank him enough for his honesty, help and support.
- Dear Mr. Sperry,
Thank you for being a faculty member at Employment Law: Rights, Benefits, and Emerging Issues on October 6, 2016 in Boise. We received the attendee evaluations and overall, the seminar evaluations look great.
The attendees who filled out an evaluation rated your presentation as Excellent. They also felt you were very helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable.
-Tara Hermann Sterling Education Services, Inc.
- I cannot thank Skip Sperry enough for his assistance and expertise in probating our father's estate. Skip's attention to detail and constant communication made a confusing and stressful process much less painful and complicated. I highly recommend anyone needing legal assistance to use Skip Sperry and Sperry Law Office’s professional and friendly staff.
- Sperry Law Office treated my issues as if they were the number one priority for the firm. Skip Sperry made time for me the very day after I contacted the office. He listened intently to the specifics of my situation asking pertinent questions and openly sharing his legal advice. Skip had a style of communicating with the other party in a respectful manner with just the right amount of provocation, designed to manage the conflict for the ultimate outcome that I wanted with the least amount of time and resources. I especially appreciated his expedient communications that always kept me informed and ultimately in control. Skip Sperry has a gift for constructing a customized legal strategy focused on the goals and expectations of his client, me. I would definitely recommend Skip Sperry and his firm to my closest friends and family whether their goal is to mediate or litigate.